A stylish Cruise on a semi-private luxury yacht to Agistri – Moni – Aegina islands
You will be picked up at 08:00 (8:00AM) on BUS STOP A1 Syntagma
Departure from Marina Zea at 08:45.
Arrival to Aegina at 16:45.
Arrival back to Marina Zea at 19:00
Children under the age of 4 will not be allowed on board due to safety regulations
- Welcome on board: coffee, juices, snacks and cookies
- An amazing day cruising (08:30 – 18:30) in the Saronic Gulf
- Shore stops in Agistri & Aegina islands; Jump off the boat in Moni’s turquoise sea
- Lunch with delicious Mediterranean-Greek food and traditional wine and beers
- Stops for swimming and sunbathing
- Snorkeling equipment and water noodles
- During the trip: fruits, snacks, coffee, juices, soft drinks etc. will be offered
- Multi-lingual professional crew (4-5 people)
First stop is the green island of Agistri, surrounded by vibrant blue waters. You can join the optional bike tour.
Next is the island of Moni where you can jump off the boat, snorkel, swim around the boat, or swim to the island. A delicious traditional Greek lunch will be served, accompanied by wine, beers soft drinks and coffee on board.
Next Stop the island of Aegina, famous for its white stone houses, pistachios and the temple of Apollo and Aphaia;