A stylish Cruise on a semi-private luxury yacht to Agistri – Moni – Aegina islands
We will pick you up at 08:00 (8:00AM) from Bus Stop A1 (Syntagma)
The boat will arrive at Piraeus port at approx. 19:00 (7:00PM)
Children under the age of 5 will not be allowed on board due to safety regulations
- All Lines Hop-On Hop-Off for 3 DAYS
- Free Walking Tours
- Welcome on board: coffee, juices, snacks and cookies
- An amazing day cruising in the Saronic Gulf
- Shore stops in Agistri & Aegina islands; Jump off the boat in Moni’s turquoise sea
- Lunch with delicious Mediterranean-Greek food and traditional wine and beers
- Stops for swimming and sunbathing
- Snorkeling equipment and water noodles
- During the trip: fruits, snacks, coffee, juices, soft drinks etc. will be offered
- Multi-lingual professional crew (4-5 people)
Unique Luxury semi-private sailing excursion around the Saronic Gulf
The excursion starts from the port of Marina Zeas at 08:30. You will board the boat at 8:45. The return is set for 19:00 hours (7PM) back to the port of Marina Zeas.
All Day Cruise is here to invite you on a fantastic day out at sea on our traditional sailing boat, “Alexandros”, all along the mesmerizing Saronic Gulf and its main attractions the Islands of Agistri, Moni & Aegina. Approx. 6 hours motor-sailing & up to 4 hours islands stop.
Imagine yourself sailing aboard Alexandros in light winds on a sunny day with your friends and family. Sit back, relax and watch the buzz of the city fading away, while enjoying the peaceful Aegean Sea Horizon. Our adventure will start at 9am from Athens, Marina Zeas and will end at the same port at 7pm.
Explore Agistri on your own or join our bicycle tour!
Swim stop in Moni- jump off the boat!
Energy-Boosting Power Lunch- Greek Style! Grab a beer!
Explore Aegina- 1st capital of Greece!
Back on board, laze on the sun deck as we sail back to Athens!
*Only children above 5-years-old are allowed.