Fun Cruise: Enjoy swimming in Vagia, Aegia Marina and a stop at Moni Islet.
We will pick you up at 08:00 (8:00AM) from Bus Stop A1
We will leave Troulos at 16:30 (4:30PM), and we’ll arrive at Marina Zeas at approx. 18:00 (6PM)
Children under the age of 5 will not be allowed on board due to safety regulations
- Transfers to and from Piraeus Port
- Boat cruise swim at Vagia islet
- Visit Agia Marina
- Stops for swimming and sunbathing (Tourlos)
- Multi-lingual professional crew (4-5 people)
- Cash Bar and BBQ on board (budget friendly prices)
- Welcome coffee, cookies, cakes, water, and snacks
08:30 Coffee break on board at Marina Zeas port before sailing.
09:30 Sit back relax and watch Piraeus Port fading away as we sail the azure, sparkling Saronic Gulf.
11:00 Jump off the boat in Vagia, a small picturesque fishing hamlet, at the most southern tip of Aegina island.
12:00 Sailing (30mins) towards Agia Marina, which has a long, sandy beach in front of the village, one of the most beautiful in all of the Aegina island.
15:00 Sailing (30mins) towards the beautiful bay of Tourlos - for a last swim.
16:30 heading back to Marina Zeas Sit back and relax as you sail for home and admire the dancing red and gold colours as the evening sun kisses the waves..