Fun Cruise to Aegina Island with a stop at Moni Islet for swimming.
We will pick you up at 09:30 (9:30AM) from Bus Stop A5 (Melina/Plaka)What time does the trip end?
We will leave Aegina island at 16:30 (4:30PM), and we’ll arrive at Piraeus port at approx. 18:00 (6PM)Are there any age restrictions?
Children under the age of 5 will not be allowed on board due to safety regulationsWhat is Included in the trip?
- Boat cruise swim at Moni islet
- Visit Aegina island
- Stops for swimming and sunbathing
- Multi-lingual professional crew (4-5 people)
- Cash Bar and BBQ on board (budget friendly prices)
10.00 Sit back relax and watch Piraeus Port fading away as we sail the sparkling, azure Saronic Gulf. Jump off the boat in Moni and enjoy swimming in the clean, clear, emerald sea. Moni is a picturesque nature reserve and you may see the Cretan chamois goats, deer and peacocks.
15.00 Sail to the bustling, pretty Port of Aegina Island and discover both the many shops and the island’s rich Ancient history. Aegina is famous for its pistachios.
There are also a few options offered:
1. Optional Tour on Aegina to the temples of Aphaia & Apollo
2. Cash Bar and BBQ on board (budget friendly prices)